Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break!!


I would just like to point out that it is Spring break and I will not get to see these sweet sweet kids until NEXT monday!!


While I am heartbroken....I think I will make it!

ha

Update from us... we have been very productive so far
1. Cleaned OUT our room and bathroom
2. changed oil
3. scooped poop (our favorite)
4. stained the bathroom and put up a new light fixture
5. painted and textured Tanner's room
6. went grocery shopping and dropped off Aaron's clothes at the drycleaners
7. AMAZING amounts of laundry

still on the to do list....TAXES! we prefer to wait until the last minute for EVERYTHING!


love getting stuff done............LOVE spring break even more!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

You are cracking me up as I am reading this! It has been awhile since I have looked at your page (thinking that ya'll probably haven't added anything!) To my surprise...you have done tons! I am so impressed! I love reading it! Ya'll are the cutest couple ever! And you are doing a great job with all those high schoolers!