Monday, March 3, 2008

My mind at bed time!


Ok I really really have to share because lately at bed time my mind has been going CRAZY. 90 miles per hour. loco. outta control. It doesn't all go together. In fact it is actually very scatterbrained, but then again that's the way I operate!! All that to say here are some of the million thoughts, funny moments, insightful words, and pics that find themselves in my thoughts every night at 11 pm!

This is my husband DANCING before his basketball game....yes he was listening to his "crunk" music! (note: one will have better abdominal muscles from being married to this guy, because the dancing is an everyday occurance.) and excuse the dogs chair in the background!

Next...words to songs that are pretty special when they pop in my head throughout the day......


I will never stop knowing the joy that you bring...Daniel Doss Band

Jesus, you know just how far the east is from the west..... I don't have to see the man I've been rising up in me again........In the arms of your mercy I find rest...cause you know just how far the east is from the west.... one scared hand to the other
Casting Crowns

It's only the world I'm livin in, It's only today I've been given, There aint no way im givin in cause its only the world.................I know the best is still yet to come cause even when my days in the world are done...there's gonna be so much more than only the world for me- Mandisa

Let it be said of us that we live to be a blessing for life.... this day you set life you set death right before us, this day every blessing and curse is a choice now, and we will choose to be a blessing for life! -John Waller


Another very fun thing happened to me this last week.....I had an issue come up that I really did not know the right way to handle. I really don't need to POST the issue, ha, but the fun thing about it was God completely spoke to me about the perfect way to handle it once through Aaron, and then again on Sunday through the absolutely surprising message at church. And yeah! it's getting worked out HIS way, not mine!

Random thought # 57: Last weekend Aaron and I and another coach took the FCA kids from EHS to a Lady Raider Game. Lots of fun!!!











I also tried a new recipe: Apple Dumplings/Turnovers (whatever you want to call them! ha!)


One can of cresent rolls
1/2 cup sugar
2 tea spoons cinnomon
1 stick of butter
8 0z mountain dew
one BIG green granny apple

mix and melt the sugar, cinnamon, butter, and I added vanilla......mix all together
cut the apple in 8ths and wrap the cresent rolls around each slice - one per roll
spray the pan, put the rolls stuffed with apples in the pan. Pour the butter mixture over the top of the cresent rolls. Last pour the mountain dew over everything and bake at 350 for 35-45 min!! ITS AMAZING!! eat with vanilla ice cream!!


And us on the way to church! Random pic to go with the random post!!


LOVE YALL!!!

1 comment:

Teresa Dyson said...

The 90 mph mind at bedtime does not surprise me at all!!!! U 2 have lots of positive energy! Great pic, Aaron of U in the dancin' mood! What coaches you 2 are!!! I'm super proud of both of U!!! Going to see Ashley coach at Tascosa before Tanner's District Soccer game vs. Canyon. God has really been blessing Tanner too!
Love both of U lots....oh yeah, and Cano and Crunch too!!!!! Ashley's MOM