Sunday, March 9, 2008

Here We go....again!

Aaron and I watched a really good movie tonight....The Kingdom. It has Jamie Fox and Jenniefer Garner. Lots of good people and a really really good movie if you are interested in middle east stuff!

Things we discovered this weekend.....

1. Aaron and I are the biggest procrastinators EVER. (this is not the first weekend we have realized this.)

2. There is no such thing as a weekend if you are a coach, but I did get to see my MOMMY this "weekend." Is tomorrow already Monday?

3. I LOVE GEORGE STRAIT!!!......(I was very aware of this before today though)

4. We serve AN AWESOME GOD!!

5. and even though we love Jesus, we STILL forgot to set our clocks forward and woke up 3 min before church.......oops

6. One week until spring break!!

7. I have discovered that praying for people you don't even know, is very fun!


That's all for now, maybe now that I know how to do the picture thing...I'll put more next time!!! oh and if you remember......Pray for my lil brother and his soccer team on Monday. It's a MUST WIN!!! GOOD LUCK TANNER!!

No comments: