Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lately









Well folks, volleyball is completely underway and things around here are gearing up again as usual. We have been doing 2 a days, so it has been pretty crazy around here, but lots of fun. The people we both work with are awesome, so if we have to be at work , at least they make it lots of fun!


I'll be honest, I actually snuck(sp?) in a nap today while Aaron went to hang out with JC. So that was wonderful.

Aaron just got back from playing 4 beautiful golf courses in Dallas with Clay and Rylan and had so much fun. And while I don't have pictures, I DO have some of Carter's Golf birthday party, (he turned 3,) and Abbi and I watching a chick flick and eating popcorn and peanut M&M's. (Which if you have not tried as a snack, you are missing out)

Recipe: One bag kettle corn
One bag peanut M&M's = YUMMY.....just make sure a few of each are in your mouth at the same time for sweet and salty perfection!! (As seen above...ha)

No comments: