Thursday, August 28, 2008

And we're off....






We are back in full gear! The kiddos are back and almost an entire week has past. Aaron is teaching 2 PE classes and 2 study halls...tough I know! He loves his classes and seems to be having a great year so far. His cross country started up and they are practicing a bit after school everyday.

I have 3 Spanish II classes and 1 PE class. My classes are great and my volleyball girls are off to a good start as well. FUN FUN, but BUSY BUSY!

I feel like we have to recover every night just to be ready for the next day! ha!

Here are a few pics from Papa and Raiter's birthday party.

AND yeah for Nanny getting her eyeliner tatooed!(sp?) She was tough and it looks soooo good!!

Hope everyone is SUPER and have a relaxing labor day wkend!!

No comments: