Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last official day of summer!

What a sad/happy day it is.

Today is Ashley's last REAL day of summer. I mean sure school does not start until August 25th, but tomorrow I have to report back to work to start getting things organized for volleyball for when the girls come on the 4th.

So today I will try to fit in all of my favorite things (in Lubbock at least...)

Pedicure
Ride my bicycle around our fun neighborhood
Go running
Watch 2 super girly movies I rented
get a snowcone at Bahama Bucks
Dinner at 82nd Street Cafe
play ball with the dogs
maybe do a bit of shopping

all while missing my husband who has about 2.5 more weeks of summer and is on a super fun, pack all the golf you can into 3days, trip in Dallas with some of his buddies!

Can you tell I am jealous??

ha! Better go get started!

Hope you all are wonderful!

1 comment:

Teresa Dyson said...

Ash, I'd say U had a great time on your last official day of summer! Get ready for your brother, Tanner, to be a Tech Red Raider!
Love ya,
MOM