Friday, July 25, 2008

Before I get back to being productive....

You should know that I have not had a traffic ticket since I was a senior in high school.

On this lovely Thursday afternoon I was being so productive getting all kinds of appointments in before the crazy volleyball season gets started. I was on a role...Aaron and I both got eye appointments I got my hair highlighted and cut as well as a dentist appointment. I was feeling like we were pretty on top of things.....until I decided to drive down the new Marsha Sharp freeway. "This thing is great," says Aaron. "We would have already stopped at 3 lights if we took 19th." As we pass a radar that tells you how fast you are going. Ashley- "Oh I better slow down, I am going 52 in a 40." Aaron- "Nahh it's fine"

OVER VERY NEXT HILL.......

MOTORCYCLE COP

Red and blue lights you think, right? No

I am so lame, and still going 53, that the cop holding a radar gun who obviously just clocked me SPEEDING waves his hand for me to pull over.....

He didn't even have to chase me!!!

He was the nicest guy/cop I have ever known. Not that they are usually mean, but he was like "our friend."

He definitely gave me a ticket, but was the nicest guy.

I don't really know how I felt about him being so nice, it kind of got on my nerves!

hahahaha!

He didn't even have to chase me!

2 comments:

Teresa Dyson said...

Way to go daughter!!
I still love ya!
MOM

Jessica said...

not much has changed with the two of you! :) This made me smile... Love ya!