Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh my goodness belly...I mean Ellie

So maybe some of you think, or should I say THOUGHT, that Ashley was the girl who always loved to work out, go running, lift weights, stay in shape...even on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day....YEAH um about that........


The belly, aka Ellie, is making me feel REALLY PREGNANT lately! I just thought I would "be-bop" right through this pregnant thing. Well thankfully for the most part I have (Thanks Lord,) but yes yes, lately I have noticed that I am officially pregnant! haha


Update on Ellie Kate....She weighs aprox. 1.5 lbs maybe a bit more, but ya know. AND I am pretty sure she does Dance Dance Revolution when I lie down at night. She gets after it!


But really I am totally kidding about all the complaining part! Just because I got told today that I am starting to "waddle," I have been crazy blessed to feel great the entire time!


Oh yes, and excuse the REALLY WHITE-ness I have going on in the belly area! haha!
So I have a quesiton...... We are still deciding how to SPELL Ellie Kate?!?! Do you like Elli Kate or Ellie Kate?!?!


Just wondering!!

5 comments:

Katherine Page said...

Ellie Kate def.

Mandi said...

You look so cute! I can't believe we haven't seen you in so long. Adam and I vote Ellie b/c Elli kind of reminds us of Eli. But if you decide Elli, we will love it too!

Jessica said...

Oh, goodness you are just too cute Ash!! I like Ellie Kate. :)

Allen & Carrie said...

You look beautiful:) Allen and I also vote Ellie!

Mandi said...

I don't know Ashley...the more I think about it I kind of like Elli...but I'm kind of an i fan. I really like Abbi and Cali with just the 4 letters. Big decisions!!!