Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ok....the Rest of the Story

Ok so here is what has been going on.....

I have been teaching and coaching at a high school here in Lubbock. I love my job, and the people I work with! (I am not just saying that. They really are wonderful.) Well earlier this year I went to what they call a transfer fair thinking maybe I would just teach next year and not coach. (Since Aaron coaches as well)

Well long story short...there was a time period when I was really nervous about would I have a job, would I just teach or would I be able to still coach? It was up in the air.

Ok ....this is not a question you really want to be asking knowing that you are expecting a CHILD! haha! But YEA YEA YEA for the Lord and His perfect timing always working out the details.

I will continue to teach and coach, missing most of vball season, I am off as far as coaching goes during the fall, Christmas, etc. so the only crazy time will be during softball season, but I am sure Ellie will enjoy being spoiled by all the family members and friends who can be around then!! AND I even get to teach HEALTH and PE!!

Y---A---Y!!!

maybe a lil TMI, but we are really excited, and no longer "stressing!"

No comments: