Saturday, March 28, 2009

I still remember...

to update the blog, but everytime I think about it I am lying on the couch at 10:00 pm catching up on DVR Grey's Anatomy or Priviate Practice! ha!

So I just thought you should know that I have REALLY GREAT intentions of adding pictures from our Spring Break adventure as well as my expanding waist line this weekend.

You should REALLY be on pins and needles for what we did over spring break!! When I say adventure I MEAN ADVENTURE!

more to come....right now we are off to a track meet and two softball games! Never a dull moment!

love yall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your belly are sooo adorbable. I told Mandi I knew you would make the cutest pregnant woman on earth! I am so thrilled for yall and can't wait to find out what it is.
~Steph Phelps

Katie said...

Hey cousin! Where are those pictures you promised of your growing belly?! I would love to see how your doing! Post all! I saw Joel in Tulsa the other day and he got to visit with us and see Jackson for the first time! It was great to see him! I also got to see Sudy and they both informed me that you will be finding out the sex of the baby on the 8th! How fun and please let me know when you guys find out!
Hope to talk to you soon!
Katie