Monday, November 17, 2008

I would never........

Can I just say a few things that I did NOT do.......

I did not eat two desserts after dinner tonight....NOPE NEVER

I did not skip lifting weights so I could cuddle on the couch with my husband and great dane, and of course I did not throw a small fit the other day because I wanted the gold fish and Aaron would not let me have them.....that would just be childish.

I did not fall asleep last night without brushing my teeth....GROSS. haha

I am NOT totally excited for the end of the week so I can cheer my RED RAIDERS on to VICTORY!!!

Just like I have not listened to Christmas music since the second week of November OR beg my husband to let me put up the Christmas decorations......

the closest I got was him building a fire in our outdoor firepit in the backyard.....it was still very Colorado..ish, Christmas..ish and WONDERFUL!!

Of course I would never do any of this.....nope NOT ME!

No comments: