Sunday, November 23, 2008

Guess what I did today???

DECKED THE HALLS!! YEAH!!!

I know....you are probably one of those people who say you shouldn't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, BUT we have to work on Monday and Tuesday, and then it will be the day before Thanksgiving......so lighten up.....and get out the tree, because it is SOOOOO much fun!

Here are a few pics, not the greatest, but just so you can witness my hard work right?!?!



This is what aaron did while I put up the Christmas stuff! haha

I am SOOOOOO excited!
Fun snowflakes!
Not the best picture, but our new tree looks soooooooo pretty! I LOVE sitting in the living room with all the lights off, except the tree!!

Thank you Lord for giving us a reason to celebrate!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.......and a bit closer to Christmas!!

LOVE!

1 comment:

Katherine Page said...

I totally put my apartment size christmas tree up um..... sunday after halloween. HAHA. Looks pretty. Have a great Thanksgiving.