Thursday, April 17, 2008

WIIIIIINDY!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! Just a little weather update from west Texas.....

FREEZING today with the wind blowing like CRAZY!!!

but every other day this week has been ya know, 85!

and.....

I went to watch Sayre Grace play t-ball today, and I don't know if you watch t-ball very often, but it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Not only are they ALL tiny with these massive helmets, ha! but sometimes instead of throwing the ball to first base they would race the batter to first base. So you clearly put your best player at pitcher. If a ball were to make it to the outfield it looked like a little kids soccer game.......race to the ball! hahaha, I can just picture the little rascals running to see who could get there first.

Aww! They were so precious!!
I love the innocence of kids!

Sayre Grace you did so good, and were lookin stylish with your pink and purple glove!!

No comments: