Monday, October 26, 2009

fun weekend anyone??











Well half of a fun weekend I should say! We had lots of fun with family, BUT poor Texas Tech!?!? What is the deal?! WHO loses to aTm?? Sorry aggies, but REALLY! We are just struggling this year....all that said UNLIKE all those mean crazy "Tech fans" who are bandwagon, ya know only like Tech when they play well, I still love my Red Raiders, and hope they bounce back ASAP!! Goodness!
Anyway, the Woods and Waldrip's were here this weekend for the game, and we had lots of fun. Here are some pics of Elli Kate in her Estacado Blue workout suit (Daddy's school) AND her outfit to cheer on the Red Raiders! Her cousin Carter LOVES her and takes very good care of her when he is here. He told us that he wants to trade us Averi (his sis) for Elli. SILLY CARTER!

There is also a glimpse at what Elli is going to be for Halloween, home made costume! ha! Aaron drew this, and it cracked me up so I included it for you laughing pleasure. But stay tuned for the real costume. I am sure if Aaron and I are making it, it will be comical!

Last but not least, Elli and I have been putting miles on her new jogging stroller from Pappy and Nana. She looks tiny in it, but LOVES going for runs and walks!!

What a fun weekend!!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Elli Kate, you are the cutest thing ever!! I love all the pics, it's amazing that she looks just like you in some and just like Aaron in others. I love the flower and I love the leggings! And we can't wait for the costume...I bet the cheeks will make it!

Allen & Carrie said...

Oh I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!! Please give her kisses from Uncle Allen and I! Can't wait to see snow-baby Elli!

Teresa Dyson said...

Elli looks adorable.....my 1st graders ask today "Ms. Dyson, what is Baby Elli going to be for Halloween?" They think she's on our Wilson 1st grade team!!! Go Elli!! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!!
Love,
Mom aka Tee Cee