Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where has????

the summer gone?!?!



It is already the END of June??? NO NO come back Mr. Summer



I have lots of cute pictures that I need to post from our good friends Erin and Clay's wedding this past wkend, BUT since it is midnight thirty....I am going to leave you with this ONE.



I promise I will go easy with the belly pics, but this is one we are using to enter a contest to win this VERY COOL jogging stroller. We really aren't desperate, just thought it would be fun!



The contest is best workout picture....so here is our attempt!



Elli is coming in 8 weeks! CRAZY!! yippee!!

One more thing...My aunt, Dominique and her partner Barry at Captivated Images took some maternity pics that if you are up for it you can check out on her blog here.

They turned out really cute!

ok really...I'm outta here! love!!

3 comments:

Katherine Page said...

omg not only do i think your adorable in your work out picture I LOVE THE BABY BELLY PICS ON YOUR COUSINS SITE!!!!! Most adorable Ashley!!!! Makes me want to buy them just because they are so artistic and cute! I love the one with her name on your belly.

Kristi said...

Ashley- I love your workout picture & hope you win! Your maternity pictures are wonderful! You look great pregnant and the poses are cute & creative.

Cole said...

Hey Ashley! Great picture! When do you find out if you won? Your mom posted on my blog about three weeks ago and I just now saw it. Please tell her I said hello and was not ignoring her. Does she have a blog? If so I would love to read it. She cracked me up because she said "This is Ahsley's mom." Uh, thanks! How could I forget! Tell her I love her!

I am going to spend the weekend with Joel and Gayle this weekend. Should be fun. He made mention of a Season 7 marathon of 24, so it will be a fun filled weekend!

Hope to talk to you soon!