Saturday, January 17, 2009

BABY TIME!!!

ITS OFFICIAL!!
We are pregnant!! 8 weeks along on January 14th.
Back to the doctor on February 9th for more fun info.
Due date: August 25.....don't you know TONS of people with August birthdays?!?!
People must get crammed inside the house during winter and and hmmmmmmmm......

haha!

I would let you know our favorite name, but you might steal it, so I'll hold on to that for a bit longer!

KIDDING!

Oh and who said growing up isn't fun? I am currently in Pampa for Cali's Wedding shower, then next is Lindsey Narron's, then Abbigail and Cole!! And lots more.....what fun friends, what a sweet God!

So blessed! AND after Cali's lingerie shower tonight I will have REALLY FUN pics to post!

STAY TUNED!!
and
LOVE YA!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I knew it! Congrats!! You will be such a great mommy! Keep me updated on all the fun details!!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations!

Katie said...

Oh Ashley I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see you at the reunion..wait are you still going to be able to come? I hope so since you haven't met Jackson yet :) That will be so fun to have kids so close together! Again, I am so happy for you...CONGRATULATIONS!

By the way if you have any questions about what might be normal, etc I am here to help you. Let me know if you need anything...I just know that I was the first one of my friends to go through becoming a Mommy so I know it is hard to reach out to people sometimes! Feel free...I am definitely an open book!

email is hensonkt@aol.com and my number is 479-877-9512
Katie

Unknown said...

hey FRIEND! I am so happy for you! That is great news. Please call me so we can talk!! I love you much and miss you. tell Aaron congrats!

muah~Erin