Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rob and Big!








We were Rob and Big last night at Paige and Mark's Halloween Party! Aaron was SOO FUNNY! Most of the people there really thought he was black! haha!

Oh and cover your eyes when you look at the picture of Ricky Bobby and Borat! His costume was a THONG in the back! OH my goodness, it was funny....It was a tie breaker for best costume between Big Black and Borat, and Borat won by one vote!

We had lots of fun!
Hope you have a good week, and get ready to cheer on the Raiders to BEAT THOSE LONGHORNS!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh! I crack up so hard every time I look at these! Ya'll are hilarious! I can't believe Mr. Thong up there. He would be a hard one to beat. I don't know many people that would walk around in a thong with a wig hanging out. Ya'll look so good!