Saturday, February 2, 2008

CRAZY!

So I thought this would be a great idea and then I have not kept up with it very well! But I am going to try and work a bit harder at it! Aaron and I are still having so much fun even though our schedules are absolutely CRAZY!! He is about to start playoffs with the EHS girls as he is in the middle of coaching girls track! I started softball season and the girls are doing really well. Our first scrimmage was canceled because of snow, but we played a double header today and they did great. We have had lots of family and friends visiting and staying with us at the house and we just LOVE IT!! Tomorrow, Superbowl.....dont really know who we are going for. Not a huge fan of either team, and the cowboys didn't exactly help us out, but I am sure it will still be fun!

No comments: